Powered by Blogger.

Triple chocolate brownies | Recipe


I realise I already have a fair few brownie recipes on my blog now but I just can't help myself. I love how quick and easy they are to make and how little washing up is required afterwards! Each of my other recipes are pretty much if not the same, with just the filling / toppings adjusted - that's why I like to make them, they're so versatile! I've previously made cheesecake brownies and smarties brownies but I think these have to be my favourite yet.
This time around I wanted the ultimate chocolate brownies as I was feeling a little greedy so what could be more indulgent than triple chocolate? As always they are extra tasty, slightly fudgey on the inside and very moreish - although just one of these will fill you up! The recipe will make approximately 9 large brownies dependent on how big you cut them. Here's how to make your own:

Ingredients:

195g unsalted butter
120g dark chocolate
275g caster sugar
3 medium eggs
90g plain flour
35g cocoa powder
120g milk chocolate
120g white chocolate

Method:

1. Cube butter and break up the dark chocolate, melt together in a bowl over a pan of boiling water or for a couple of minutes in the microwave.

2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs into the sugar for a few minutes until light and firm.

3. Once cooled, gently fold the melted chocolate mixture into the mixing bowl.

4. Add the flour and cocoa powder, again gently folding together.

5. Break up the milk and white chocolate into little chunks (or just use chocolate chips) and add to the mix - keep hold of a small handful of either flavour to decorate.

6. Pre heat your oven to 160 (fan) and line a square baking dish with grease proof paper.

7. Add the mixture to the dish ensuring everything's nice and even. Cook for 25-30 minutes.

8. Set the cooked brownies aside for at least a couple of hours before melting the remaining chocolate over a pan of boiling water. Use a teaspoon to drizzle over in any pattern you like.

9. Once fully set and hardened, cut the brownies into 9 equal squares and enjoy!




Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:


Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments