Powered by Blogger.

The Copper Eye Edit


My all time favourite shades to wear on my eyes are brown and copper shades. Having blue eyes I think it really helps to frame and compliment them, especially metallic shades. These kinds of shades are always my go-to, from day to night wear as you just can't go wrong. Here are a few of my picks which are not only beautiful shimmering shades but really make a statement on the eyes too!


Kiko Cream Crush Eyeshadow in 'Pearly Chocolate'
This is one of my go-to shades (and formula) for evening wear. It's a rich chocolate brown with a shimmering pearlescent finish. I will simply blend a cool-toned brown through the crease and apply this all over the lid - it looks beautiful! This is one of those shades that looks just as good used alone. If I want to make it really pop, I'll add the same shadow in shade 'Pearly Silver Rose' to the inner corner. It's one of my favourite eye looks and the shadows themselves are so underrated!


NYX Lid Lingerie eye tint in 'Sweet Cloud' & 'Night Glow'
The Lid Lingerie formulas are so light weight and perfect for everyday wear. The shade Sweet Cloud (left) is a beautiful shimmering copper shade which looks so complimentary on the eyes. It's also one of those quick, one swipe shadows which can be blended out with your finger which I personally love doing.
The shade Night Glow (right)  is a bit less coppery but more of a cool-toned metallic shade. It has more purple undertones compared to the rest but it does make a statement on the eyes. I love using these in the centre of the lid to brighten and enhance eye looks.


3ina Metallic Eyeshadow in 'Copper'
This is a new product for me, I'm still currently testing it out but I couldn't resist including this copper shade in here. It's my perfect everyday shade as it isn't too dark but not too light either. It's just the right balance between warm and cool toned and has a subtle shimmering finish. Again, this is a shade which looks effortless used alone, but extra pretty amongst other shades.



Swatches from top to bottom;

Kiko Cream Crush Eyeshadow in Pearly Chocolate
NYX Lid Lingerie eye tint in Sweet Cloud
NYX Lid Lingerie eye tint in Night Glow
3ina Metallic Eyeshadow in Copper


Do you have any copper eye recommendations?



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:


Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments