Powered by Blogger.

Individual Cheesecakes | Recipe


How amazing do these look right?! I've been meaning to do a cheesecake recipe for a while now (my boyfriend always pesters me for one as he loves them) but the amount of cake I'll have to actually eat always puts me off. I decided that the only solution to this problem was to make individual sized portions, plus, I really wanted to use these cups as they were actually once small jars of Nutella! 


To do this I basically halved the standard cheesecake ingredients and reduced the biscuit proportions quite a bit, as you can see not much is really needed. I also based this on a classic no-bake cheesecake recipe (I would of made the cheesecake filling chocolate but the boyfriend prefers plain) to keep it fuss-free and easy to make. This is a great way of being able to customise your flavours or toppings too but I went with good old Terry's chocolate orange! 

Here's how to make two of your own:

Ingredients:

100g digestive biscuits
40g unsalted butter
280g Philadelphia (one large tub)
120ml double cream
40g icing sugar
Terry's chocolate orange

Method:

1. Melt 2 segments of chocolate over a pan of boiling water and drip down the sides of your cup of choice. Allow to set and harden completely in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.

2. Cube and melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave for a minute or so.

3. Using a sandwich bag, completely bash the biscuits up into crumbs.

4. Add the biscuits to the melted butter and mix in well.

5. In another bowl, soften the Philadelphia and add the double cream and whisk together.

6. Add the icing sugar and give another good whisk making sure there are no lumps.

7. Add 3 spoonfuls of the biscuit mix to the bottom of the cup pressing down firmly, followed by the cheese mixture to just below the top.

8. Allow to set for at least a couple of hours in the fridge - cover with cling film if you wish.

9. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and a chocolate orange segment and enjoy!




Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:


Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments