Powered by Blogger.

Easter Rocky Road | Recipe


I love a bit of baking on my days off, but the thought of all the time and effort needed to produce something even slightly impressive-looking can sometimes put me off a little. I tend to always stick to easy recipes here on my blog anyway but today is an even easier one. Im talking 1 bowl, 4-ingredient easy and no baking even required! I'm really happy with how these turned out, they both look and taste good - not bad for a first attempt!








Ingredients:

400g Plain milk chocolate
100g Marshmallows
100g Mini Eggs
100g Plain Digestive biscuits

Method:

1. Break up the chocolate into squares and slowly melt in a glass dish over a pan of boiling water.

2. Bash up the digestive biscuits into small (but not too small) pieces and transfer to a large mixing bowl.

3. Add in marshmallows and mini eggs, keeping a few of each behind to decorate.

4. Once fully melted and cooled for a minute or two, add the melted chocolate to the mixing bowl and give everything a good stir. Work fast as chocolate sets quickly! 

5. Transfer to a lined square or rectangle dish (I used foil to line and it worked fine!) and spread out as evenly as possible, pressing everything down.

6. Sprinkle over the remaining marshmallows and mini eggs to decorate (I bashed the eggs up in the bag a bit first!)

7. Cover and allow to cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours before cutting into squares.

And it's as simple as that - Enjoy!


Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:



No comments