Powered by Blogger.

Favourites from The Body Shop




The Body Shop is probably my most go-to place when it comes to skincare. Their diverse and affordable products never seem to disappoint and I use at least one daily. Having sensitive skin it can be difficult to find natural products that don't include certain ingredients, but the brand caters for every single skin type and problem area you can think of. Here are my favourite products from them:

Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator | £11
I love this exfoliator, I've only had it since Christmas but it's probably one of the best deep-cleaning scrubs I've tried. Exfoliating is a daily must for me but I use this one every other day as it's a little more abrasive. It targets combination skin so it really helps to combat dry areas whilst oil balancing the others. It really gets into your pores, leaving them totally clean and purified.

Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub | £7.50
This is my other go-to face scrub, which is a little more gentle on the skin. It's refreshing and zingy scent really wakes the skin up whilst the tea tree targets the blemishes. This makes your skin feel clean and clear, plus totally refreshed.

Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion | £9.50
 I don't use this as regularly as I should because I do really like it. It's a good item to have in your skincare, especially if you have oily or blemish prone skin. It's a light moisturiser which really tackles the oil and mattifys the skin, making it feel fresh without drying it out.

Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask | £16
I'm currently really liking this face mask and try to use it at least once a week. It contains charcoal and bamboo pieces which not only purify the skin but give it a gentle exfoliate too. It's has a 'tingle' sensation to it which I would prefer if it didn't to be honest but I love the results too much to let it bother me. I have a full review of this mask here.

Matte Lip Liquid | £6
Since winning the full set of these from a competition on The Body Shop's Twitter page, I've been using them constantly. My favourite shades are the nude/pink ones as they give a really natural, soft finish. They aren't drying whatsoever and feel weightless on the lips, as if you aren't even wearing anything. You can see the full range with swatches on my post here.



What are your favourites from The Body Shop?




Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:

Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments