Powered by Blogger.

Oreo Stuffed Brownies | Recipe


This recipe was inspired by Jane's Patisserie and her recipe for Mint Oreo Brownies - they looked so delicious I just had to try them!
Brownies are probably my favourite thing to bake as they're so simple yet can be made to look really professional. My version is slightly altered as I didn't include the peppermint flavouring and opted for original Oreo's instead. I also presented them a little differently! They did however, taste amazing although I only managed to try one as they were for my Brothers birthday.
I got 8 large brownies from my mix  - here's how to make your own:



Ingredients:

195g Unsalted Butter
195g Dark Chocolate
275g Caster Sugar
3 Eggs
150g Milk chocolate chips
90g Plain Flour
35g Cocoa Powder
300g Oreos (2x normal sized packets)


Method

1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together over a pan or in the microwave for a couple of minutes then leave to cool

2. Whisk the eggs and the sugar for a few minutes until light and frothy then gently fold in the cooled chocolate and butter mixture

3. Sift in the flour and cocoa powder bit by bit folding gently (don't stir or whisk!) until completely mixed

4. Once completely combined, fold in 100g of the chocolate chips, then cut the Oreo's into quarters (leave 8 for decoration) and add them as well

5. Heat the oven to 180c/160c fan and line a squared dish with parchment paper or foil. I used foil and greased all over with a little bit of butter

6. Bake for 25-30 minutes then cover and allow to cool for a couple of hours.

7. Once completely cooled, melt the remaining 50g of chocolate chips over a pan or in the microwave for a minute. Add to the brownies by using a spoon to drizzle over the top

8. Add the Oreo's evenly on top while the chocolate is still warm then allow to cool in the fridge for an hour or so

9. Enjoy your brownies at room temperature!



Remember you can keep up to date with my posts here:


Bloglovin | Instagram  | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments